On 10/8/19 11:15 AM, Gaelan Steele wrote:
Little bit of lint:

- Your switches don’t specify officers so get tracked by the Registrar. You
need to specify that Watch Role is tracked by the Watchman, and that Look
Target is untracked. (If it were tracked, the Watchman would need to publish
its values, which I think defeats the point.)

Dang, you're completely right, and yes that is the entire point :P.

- There’s no way for someone to become Exiled.

Gaelan

Looks like I left that in from an earlier draft, but I don't think it hurts anything by existing.

--
Jason Cobb