On Sun, 19 Jan 2020 at 21:44, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
<agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> Our precedents on message timing are pretty messy because we never had
> complete agreement there - but I'm pretty sure we set the final send date
> based on when the message "left your own control and headed to the PF".
> I.e. "sending to yourself" is no different than saving in your drafts folder
> and sending later.

Ah, the leaving-domain-of-control thing sounds familiar. What if the
message I forwarded had been an action, though, calling "Any action
performed by sending a message is performed at the time date-stamped
on that message." into focus? If that works, it's probably a useful
scam ingredient.

- Falsifian