On 1/25/2020 12:23 PM, Alexis Hunt via agora-discussion wrote:
> if anyone has any other arguments or opinions between A.N. and B.N., I
> would appreciate hearing them. If I do not, I will likely make intents for
> both B.N. and A.N. and resolve the stronger one.

I've seen too few comparisons between B.N. and A.N. to opine, personally.
B.N. is oldest - I'm trying to remember if we added A.N. when you did yours
Alexis, because you already had a B.N.?  So the A.N. was like a "minor" for
someone who had B.N. already?  Though that doesn't fit the pattern for my
degree (I just vaguely recall some sort of conversation like that, I don't
truly remember why we introduced the A.N. given that B.N.'s were never huge
effort).

-G.