On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 10:42 AM Timon Walshe-Grey via agora-business
<agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> > Amend Rule 591, "Delivering Judgement", by replacing each occurrence of
> > "DISMISS" with "¯\(ツ)/¯".

Arbitor/CotC comment:  please no

> CFJ: "Today, I submitted a proposal entitled 'Judicial Jocularity Act'".
>
> Arguments:
>
> I don't think "title" is ever explicitly defined in the rules. Is the
> exact sequence of Unicode characters important?

We've been fairly comfortable with unicode in titles of things:
https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/?3574
https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/?3570
(in those cases, it was necessary for agency titles to have "3
letters" (the rule was about three-letter agencies) and the unicode
qualified.

Then there's this case:
https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/?3242