How would you guys feel about "decentralizing" the Reportor role?

Instead of having one person do it, maybe make it so that every month or
two or so there is a sort of bounty for publishing a report - with the
availability to have multiple different people submit a report for the same
period because not everyone is going to be coordinated for something like
this.

To further encourage people publishing several reports over time, maybe
make it so that you get a small reward for publishing each report, but then
a big one after publishing 5, for example.