On Tuesday, 26 May 2020, 02:14:30 GMT+1, nch via agora-business
<agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> The Promotor CAN distribute a pending proposal which is in the
> Proposal Pool at any time.

For safety, I would prefer "The Promotor CAN distribute a proposal which
is in the Proposal Pool at any time, but SHALL NOT do so unless it is
pending". This is what we've used for previous pending mechanics.

A nice side effect of this is that we don't have to reverse things when
someone discovers a mispend before the proposal results self-ratify
(which can be quite a while after the proposal is distributed).

--
ais523