nch wrote:

Additionally, accepting it leads to weirder arguments. Could I intend to start
a Free Tournament with 1 Consent, get enough support to satisfy the conditions
of 2 Consent, and then resolve that intent?

Yes, because if the conditions of 2 Consent are satisfied, then the
conditions of 1 Consent are also satisfied. But the resolution wouldn't
trigger any "if you resolve X with 2 Consent then Y" clauses.

As for the repeal of Induction, you could accomplish roughly the same
thing just by announcing "I intend to do X with 1 Consent, but I pledge
not to resolve it unless 2 Consent would also work".