On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 11:36 AM nch via agora-business
<agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On Tuesday, June 2, 2020 11:25:25 PM CDT nch via agora-business wrote:
> > PART IV: Annulling Orders
> >
> > When the Exchange Manager believes that it would be impossible to
> > fulfill an open order or that the expiration conditions of an open order
> > have been met, e CAN and SHALL, in a timely fashion, Annul the order by
> > transfering all Goods to the Creater of the order. The order becomes
> > closed. When e does so, the Exchange Manager CAN transfer 1 coin from
> > this contract to the creater and SHOULD do so if e believes the reason
> > the order should be annulled was an error, such as a typo or
> > misunderstanding of this contract; if e does the Purse is decreased by
> > one.
> >
> > The Exchange Manager CAN annul an open order without reason by
> > transferring 1 coin from this contract to the creater. E SHOULD NOT do so
> > unless the creater has made more than 2 orders in the last 7 days.
>
> Oops there's a bug here. I think the second paragraph doesn't work correctly.
> The assets definitely stay in the contract, and the order might even stay
> open.
>
> I'll work on a fix soon, unless someone else makes one first. I pledge not to
> annul any orders until this contract has been modified.
>
> --
> nch

I think you are correct, but for now we can avoid that by just only
writing orders that work.
  • DIS: Re: BUS: [Contra... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
    • DIS: Re: BUS: [C... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion