On 6/7/2020 1:06 AM, Aris Merchant via agora-discussion wrote:
> As a final point, if people think that some of my proposals were split up
> and should have been merged, I'm prepared to consider pledging to give away
> some of the money. I wrote proposals that I considered logically cohesive
> and sensible units for voting, but I do agree that if proposals have been
> divided to the point where it's abusive and just gets extra money, that's
> unfair and could be a reason to vote against the proposals.

Well for one I appreciate it, because when I looked at the proposal
distribution I thought, "hey, maybe it's lime ribbon for me!"  :)

Seriously, thanks for the things you do here.  The bombardment of
proposals has been a bit overwhelming this week but I didn't think
anything bad of it at any point.  Just a lot of enthusiasm to get ideas
out before it becomes more difficult to do so.  If anything, the
transition between systems (with people rushing to get things done or
position themselves before the big changeover) can be as fun/interesting
as any of the systems themselves.  In a week or so we'll probably be
staring at the ruleset with a voting hangover thinking "what the heck did
we just do."  All good.

Congratulations on graduation!  And take care.

-G.

  • DIS: Re: BUS: Re: OFF... Aris Merchant via agora-discussion
    • DIS: Re: BUS: Re... Rebecca via agora-discussion
      • Re: DIS: Re:... Aris Merchant via agora-discussion
      • Re: DIS: Re:... Rebecca via agora-discussion
        • Re: DIS:... Aris Merchant via agora-discussion
          • Re: ... Aris Merchant via agora-discussion
            • ... Aris Merchant via agora-discussion
              • ... Rebecca via agora-discussion
              • ... ATMunn via agora-discussion
            • ... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
              • ... Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
            • ... Alex Smith via agora-discussion
              • ... Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
                • ... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
                • ... nch via agora-discussion
                • ... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
              • ... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
    • DIS: Re: BUS: Re... Aris Merchant via agora-discussion