Aris, I for one really appreciate what you've done for Agora. I admire the time and effort you have put into the game over the years. I, too, thought you were much older than you are just due to your maturity. I've thought of you as a staple of the community since I joined. Serious congrats on graduating high school. I know it can be really tough not getting to have all the things you expect upon graduation (though I'm still in high school, several of my real-life friends graduated this year). Life in general is really hard right now.

I'd like to step out of Agora for a second and let you know that I care about your mental and emotional health. I care about you as a person. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you. I'm willing to be a counselor, coach, or just a friend. Just email me privately if you want to talk.

In fact, I extend what I just said above to any member of Agora. I care about all of you and am here for you all. I just directed this message to Aris because e publicly expressed eir pain and frustration. It breaks my heart to see someone go through something like that, and I want to do whatever I can to help.