> > This has a lot in common with G.'s "stones" proto. Last posted in
> > September, I think:
> >
> > https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-discussion/2019-September/055498.html
> >
> > I thought the rules about stones escaping were fun. Also, there were
> > some creative kinds of stone which you might want to combine with your
> > list.
>
> Ooh, this is definitely interesting. I will probably steal-er, take some
> inspiration from some of these ideas.

I also contributed three stone videos in the original thread in May
2019 (subject "the end never games"):

Duplicity Stone (monthly, 50%): Specify a player and a contract they
are party to. The player ceases to be a party to the contract.

Sloth Stone (monthly, 70%): Wielding the stone fulfills all of the
wielder's monthly duties, except any duty to publish a Collection
Notice.

Stone of Obligation (weekly, 25%): Specify a player. That player MUST
perform The Ritual in the following Agoran week.
(I'm not sure if this works, since the stone's power reverts to 0
after wielding.)

(The last one doesn't make sense under the current ruleset.
"Collection Notice" is a Stonekeepor duty.)

- Falsifian