On 2020-06-19 04:20, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-business wrote:
Sorry for not catching this in one of the earlier drafts; the web
interface is difficult for me.

As in the Treasuror's subsite? Is there anything I can do to improve your user experience?

Also, not a CoE, but your abbreviations
table for entities could Make Someone's Eyes Bleed. As could some of the
lines in the second history table.

Wow, I really need to figure out how to make spaces the default in emacs at least while I'm editing reports. :P

In general though, I really like this
report.

Thanks, I promise I'm trying.

--
Trigon

Treasuror of Agora; Former Speaker (twice), Rulekeepor (12 months) and Cartographor (8 months) of Agora; Champion of Agora by High Score and Proposal; Bearer of the Badge of the Salted Earth; Founder of the League of Agorans Facilitating Effective Recordkeeping; Arcadian Revivalist; Sixth-Longest Continually Registered Player of Agora; Player and former Emperor of BlogNomic; Player, Book-keeper, and Originator of the Metaruleset of Infinite Nomic; Contributor to the nomic.club wiki and the Talk:Nomic page on Wikipedia.