On 2020-06-19 16:10, Jason Cobb via agora-discussion wrote:
On 2020-06-19 04:20, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-business
wrote:
On 6/19/20 4:51 AM, Reuben Staley via agora-official wrote:
|Publius   | 168|   1|   2|   1|   1|   0|   0|   0|   0|
CoE: I have a second legislative card that Jason created in my possession.
These two messages are the only ones in that thread that seem to have
taken action:

https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-business@agoranomic.org/msg36903.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-business@agoranomic.org/msg36904.html

I do not see any card grant there. Then again, that thread is long and
confusing, so I might just be missing something. If you can point me to
a message, I can clear this up.

The card grant was part of the promise created at [0], which twg cashed
in the first message you linked.

Okay, interesting. I didn't realize that "cashing a promise" means actions are taken that I have to explicitly search for the original promise to know what they are. Good to know.

--
Trigon

Treasuror of Agora; Former Speaker (twice), Rulekeepor (12 months) and Cartographor (8 months) of Agora; Champion of Agora by High Score and Proposal; Bearer of the Badge of the Salted Earth; Founder of the League of Agorans Facilitating Effective Recordkeeping; Arcadian Revivalist; Sixth-Longest Continually Registered Player of Agora; Player and former Emperor of BlogNomic; Player, Book-keeper, and Originator of the Metaruleset of Infinite Nomic; Contributor to the nomic.club wiki and the Talk:Nomic page on Wikipedia.