On 6/22/20 6:42 PM, Aris Merchant via agora-discussion wrote:
> On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 3:40 AM Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via
> agora-official <agora-offic...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
>>                              SILVER QUILLS
>>                 Alexis (2014/13), ais523 (2015/07), G. (2019)
>>
>>                              WOODEN GAVELS
>>                 Falsifian
>>

> For G. and Falsifian's awards, I believe you need to be tracking the
> proposals/CFJs for which they received them.
>
> -Aris

That seems to be correct, so I have added it to the future reports. I've
also gone ahead and added it to ais523's 2016 one because while I don't
think it's required, I think it's good to have. Thanks for catching this
before it's too hard!

--
----
Publius Scribonius Scholasticus, Herald, Referee, Tailor, Pirate