On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 at 21:16, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
<agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> On 6/22/2020 1:55 PM, James Cook via agora-discussion wrote:
> > On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 at 20:53, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via
> > agora-discussion <agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> >> For me, I am concerned that it could normalize the use of a proprietary,
> >> locked-in platform as an official place of discussion.
> >
> > My concern exactly.
>
> It's a place that a critical mass of agorans are currently hanging out so
> as long as that's true, it should be advertised somehow regularly to be
> open/welcoming to newcomers.   Maybe at the top of the Newspaper, I dunno.
> Whether than makes it worth a buried mention in the Registrar's report
> alongside the nearly entirely defunct IRC channel is more of a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯,
> tho having the IRC listed while we're all over on discord pretty much
> confirms our fuddy-duddy nature...

Added it to the Registrar weekly (as Foreign asterisk)
https://agoranomic.org/Registrar/weekly/fresh.txt

I'll mention it in the Reportor summary for last week too.

- Falsifian
            • ... Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
            • ... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
            • ... ATMunn via agora-discussion
            • ... Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
            • ... Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
            • ... Aris Merchant via agora-discussion
            • ... Aris Merchant via agora-discussion
            • ... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
            • ... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
          • Re: ... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
            • ... James Cook via agora-discussion
          • Re: ... nch via agora-discussion
            • ... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
            • ... nch via agora-discussion
            • ... Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
    • Re: DIS: Re: BUS... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
  • Re: DIS: Re: BUS: Put... Edward Murphy via agora-discussion