On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 at 17:49, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via
agora-discussion <agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> On 6/29/20 1:47 PM, James Cook via agora-discussion wrote:
> > On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 at 17:41, Becca Lee via agora-business
> > <agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> >> Nice, I transfer 2 Pendants to QuickExchange
> >
> > Er... I think you just gave 2 Pendants to QE for free.
> >
> > I consent to the following amendment to the Dragon QuickExchange contract:
> >
> > {
> >
> > Append one paragraph at the end. It says: { If R. Lee has ever
> > transferred 2 Pendants to this contract not as part of a payment in
> > exchange for Credits, then R. Lee CAN once take 2 Pendants from this
> > contract. After e does so, this paragraph is removed. }
> >
> > }
> >
> > I think we're the only parties, so if you consent the change will be
> > applied.
> >
> While you're at it, why not just add a general fix?

Good idea.

How about this:

Replace the two paragraphs starting "An Allowed Conversion" and
"Whenever this contract owns Credits" with the following two:

If X to Y is an Allowed Conversion, X is in Credits, and this contract
owns at least Y, then any player CAN pay a fee of X to take Y from it.
Players CANNOT destroy Credits in any other way.

If X to Y is an Allowed Conversion and Y is in credits, then every
time a player transfers X to this contract, e is granted Y.

New text:

{

-- Overview --

In a hurry to convert a couple of Cards? This contract permits exchange
of Cards for Products at a reasonable rate within a single message.

Players can also make a profit by doing card-to-product conversions for
this contract.

-- Basic use --

If this contract owns at least 2 of a type of Product, any player CAN
pay 1 of the corresponding Card to this contract to take 2 of that
Product from this contract.

-- Advanced use --

Victory Credits, Justice Credits, Legislative Credits and Voting Credits
are liquid currencies backed by this contract.

The Allowed Conversions are as follows:

* 1   Card    to 100 Credits
* 47  Credits to   1 Product
* 1   Product to  44 Credits
* 100 Credits to   1 Card

If X to Y is an Allowed Conversion, X is in Credits, and this contract
owns at least Y, then any player CAN pay a fee of X to take Y from it.
Players CANNOT destroy Credits in any other way.

If X to Y is an Allowed Conversion and Y is in credits, then every
time a player transfers X to this contract, e is granted Y.

When Cards and Products are destroyed due to a VP win, all Credits are
destroyed as well.

-- Management --

Any player CAN join or leave this contract by announcement.

Any player CAN by announcement transfer assets from this contract to the
Dragon Corporation, if explicitly permitted by the Dragon Corporation's
text.

If an Amendment Proposal for the Dragon Corporation is adopted (as
specified by the Dragon Corporation text) and specifies changes to this
contract, then first any parties to this contract who did not consent to
those changes ceases to be a party, and then the changes are applied.

}

- Falsifian