wait, I'm confused about this. was the contract amended, and what's its current text?

On 6/29/2020 1:50 PM, James Cook via agora-business wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 at 17:47, James Cook <jc...@cs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 at 17:41, Becca Lee via agora-business
<agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
Nice, I transfer 2 Pendants to QuickExchange

Er... I think you just gave 2 Pendants to QE for free.

I consent to the following amendment to the Dragon QuickExchange contract:

{

Append one paragraph at the end. It says: { If R. Lee has ever
transferred 2 Pendants to this contract not as part of a payment in
exchange for Credits, then R. Lee CAN once take 2 Pendants from this
contract. After e does so, this paragraph is removed. }

}

I think we're the only parties, so if you consent the change will be applied.

- Falsifian

TTttPF, and pre-emptively flagging Notary (the change is not applied
yet, and hopefully will be transient anyway).

- Falsifian

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary here :)