First of all, the first set of orders with conditionals is coming in
reasonably well. I've had to request a few clarifications or expansions,
but people have been helpful and responsive. I would like to make it
publicly known that I have prodded and asked for orders in instances
where I found them unclear or believed there to have been an oversight
in forgetting to update something with a change or failing to include
necessary information. I believe this is appropriate because the game
should be won on skill of order making and negotiation not on simple
mistakes.

Second, I should provide some more information on conditionals.
Conditionals can use any information that would be publicly available
after the orders have been processed. Conditionals can make use of
randomness or non-specific algorithms as long as they are definitive and
clear. I must, however, be able to evaluate it by hand and, the more
complicated and algorithmic it is, the less common sense and forgiveness
I will give it.

When you leave out information, I will prompt you to provide it, but if
it is still missing when I am processing orders, I will first apply the
spirit of the civil unrest rules, then common sense, and finally
randomness. If I believe you mistyped an order or sent an invalid order,
I will ask for clarification of it, but because those are permissible,
you can tell me to leave it as is.

Concerns have been expressed about the conditional system and the
potential lack of information. I apologize for not sending a more
obvious reminder about this, but if you want to change it, a proposal
would be an appropriate approach.
--
----
Publius Scribonius Scholasticus, Herald, Referee, Tailor, Pirate