There was some discussion on IRC/Discord about extending Ratification
Without Objection to non-players or even non-people, in case we end up
in a situation where nobody is a player or nobody is a person.

This proto should also make the rule not rely on the dependent action
rules working (which in any case are only for people).

It was suggested that I use the phrasing "Any entity with free will" or
something similar. I'm a little relunctant to sprinkle more references
to "free will" in the ruleset, but am open to something like that if
someone will point out what goes wrong with the below phrasing (just
"Any entity").

There are probably problems with the proto I haven't thought of, so it
might be more dangerous to pass this without careful scrutiny than to
just leave things as they are. I wonder if it would make sense to leave
in the old mechanism for a while and add the new mechanism as an
alternative.

AI: 3
Co-authors: Aris, Jason, Trigon

Amend Rule 2202 (Ratification Without Objection) by replacing

    A player CAN, without objection, ratify a specified public
    document.

with

    Any entity CAN ratify a specified public document by announcing
    that e does so, provided:

    1. e unambiguously, clearly, conspicuously and without obfuscation
       announced betweeen four and fourteen days earlier that e intends
       to do so, and

    2. nobody has publicly objected to the that announcement of intent.

--
Falsifian