On Mon, 2022-01-24 at 01:40 +0100, nethack4.org dicebot via agora-
business wrote:
> The dice roll was: 125
> This is R2629, Victory Auctions.

For reference:
{{{
      The Treasuror CAN conduct an auction (a "victory auction") if no
      victory auction is ongoing.  The Treasuror MUST do so at least
      once a month, and SHOULD do so at least twice each month.

      A victory auction includes the following lots:

      * one new Win Card.

      * all of any single type of card or product, currently owned by
        the Lost and Found Department, if any.

      The currency of a victory auction is coins (minimum bid 1).
}}}

Any suggestions?

I'd love to be able to create a "device auction", but it seems a bit
boring for them to be no different from victory auctions. Maybe we just
take the first paragraph and then try to work out what the lots are?

--
ais523
Mad Scientist