I think that you don't need to ask 'hard questions' about why trans people
are trans. I'm quite open about my gender and why I'm trans, but I don't
think anything I have said in any way invited 'hard questions' to be posed
about the subject. Sure, I have spoken from a more academic perspective
about what I believe about gender and my own struggles with the subject -
because I believed at that time I wouldn't receive absurd pushback from you
or your ilk. I will not discuss those things again, which is actually quite
sad for me because some of these people are my friends and I want to be
open with my friends. There may be a forum for discussing 'hard questions'
of gender and race - I believe the rest of us unanimously agree that any
agora nomic forum is not it. Open discussion is one thing, but making
strange insinuations about how trans women are actually men or randomly
bringing up biological racial differences and blaming political correctness
out of nowhere is not it, chief.