On Sun, Apr 30, 2023 at 3:47 PM Edward Murphy via agora-business
<agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> I intend to award Employee of the Year to either Janet or snail,
> subject to discussion.

Even if your "I intend with 2 Agoran consent everything I announced in
the past 6 hours" works, I'm unsure how to think about the above
statement.  I *think* it's meant to be two intents (one for each
possible award), but the fact that you used "either or" implies a
conditional entanglement (either one or the other not both) so I'm not
sure if that's an official part of the tabled actions conditions, your
informal pledge to only pick one, or what.

Though I totally agree from your stats that Janet and snail would be
the finalists. :)

-G.