This is a continuation of the Notary's weekly report. Information about
contracts can be found in a separate message.

==================== HISTORY OF PLEDGES & PROMISES =====================

25 Jun 2021: ATMunn destroyed the promise "Reverse auction" w/o objection
20 Jun 2021: G. made the pledge "forgot a pledge"
20 Jun 2021: G. made the pledge "a midsummers' change"
18 Jun 2021: ATMunn revoked the promise "Not Quite as Open Trade"
18 Jun 2021: ATMunn revoked the promise "Open Trade"
18 Jun 2021: Telna revoked the promise "Pendant Payment"
17 Jun 2021: Telna created the promise "Pendant Payment"
-- time of last report --
14 Jun 2021: R. Lee created the promise "Voting/Justice Trade"
14 Jun 2021: ais523 cashed an instance of the promise "Two by two"
14 Jun 2021: Telna casehd the promise "Legislative for Justice v2"
14 Jun 2021: Cuddlebeam cashed the promise "Another VC on the wall"
14 Jun 2021: Telna granted Cuddlebeam the promise "Another VC on the wall"
13 Jun 2021: Trigon cashed the promise Aris granted em
13 Jun 2021: Aris granted Trigon a promise
13 Jun 2021: Aris cashed the promise Jason granted em
13 Jun 2021: Jason granted Aris a promise
09 Jun 2021: Cuddlebeam cashed the promise "Noob makes a friend"
09 Jun 2021: Cuddlebeam cashed the promise "Definitely not selling my soul"
09 Jun 2021: Cuddlebeam cashed the promise "Helping Out a Humble Agoran Farmer" 09 Jun 2021: Cuddlebeam cashed the promise "You've got to admit, e has a point"
06 Jun 2021: Aris cashed the promise Cuddlybanana granted em
06 Jun 2021: Aris cashed the promises Jason granted em
04 Jun 2021: G. cashed an instance of the promise "Two by two"
04 Jun 2021: Jason granted Aris 7 instances of a promise
04 Jun 2021: Cuddlybanana granted Aris a promise
-- 2 reports ago --
24 May 2021: Gaelan's unnamed pledge expired
23 May 2021: Gaelan made an unnamed pledge
23 May 2021: The pledge "There's no way this works, right?" expired
23 May 2021: Gaelan made the pledge "There's no way this works, right?"
-- 3 reports ago --

=============================== PLEDGES ================================

If any pledge(s) has/have no name currently, I assign it/them the
name(s) displayed in this report.

The following 2 pledges currently exist:

"a midsummers' change" created by G.
Time of creation: 20 Jun 23:42 2021
Time window:      14 days
Time of expiry:   04 Jul 23:42 2021
Text:

I pledge not to initiate a moot in the next 14 days.

"forgot a pledge" created by G.
Time of creation: 20 Jun 23:52 2021
Time window:      60 days
Time of expiry:   19 Aug 23:52 2021
Text:

I pledge not to attempt to perform any actions as Prime Minister until the
end of the ongoing election.

=============================== PROMISES ===============================

If any promise(s) has/have no name currently, I assign it/them the
name(s) displayed in this report.

The following 27 promises (7 unique) exist:

"Treasure" created by omd
Bearer: the Lost and Found Department
Text:

I pay 200 coins to the bearer

"Legislative for Voting v2" created by Murphy
Bearer: the Library
Text:

Cashing conditions: The bearer has transferred or granted Murphy one
Legislative Card in the same message as which e cashes this promise, and
has not cashed any other promise between doing so and cashing this
promise, and Murphy has at least one Voting Card.

I transfer one Voting Card to the bearer.

6 instances of the following promise exist:
"ROLL INITIATIVE" created by G.
Bearer: the Library
Text:

I (G.) transfer 10 coins to Cuddlebeam for the purpose of voting for the
AGORA QUEST option specified in this message by the bearer, provided the
bearer has not already cashed a ROLL INITIATIVE promise since Cuddlebeam's
last update, and provided the bearer is not Cuddlebeam.

10 instances of the following promise exist:
"ATTACK OF OPPORTUNITY" created by Murphy
Bearer: the Library
Text:

I (Murphy) transfer 10 coins to Cuddlebeam for the purpose of voting for
the AGORA QUEST option specified in this message by the bearer, provided
the bearer has not already cashed a ROLL INITIATIVE or ATTACK OF
OPPORTUNITY promise since Cuddlebeam's last update, and provided the
bearer is not Cuddlebeam.

7 instances of the following promise exist:
"Two by two" created by Murphy
Bearer: the Library
Text:

Cashing conditions:

    * If the bearer is me, then no other conditions need to be met.

    * The bearer specifies exactly one type of Card.

    * The bearer has transferred two of that Card to me earlier in the
      same message, without cashing any of my other promises or reducing
      my instances of that Card in between.

    * Before that transfer, I had less than four of that Card.

    * I now have at least four of that Card.

  If the bearer is me, then I do nothing; otherwise, I pay a set of four
  of that Card, then transfer half the resulting products to the bearer.

"Ratification compensation" created by Murphy
Bearer: nix
Text:

Cashing condition: The bearer transferred a pendant to me in the same
message.

I grant a Voting Card to the bearer.

"Voting/Justice Trade" created by R. Lee
Bearer: Cuddlebeam
Text:

Cashing conditions: CB transfers r. Lee 250 coins.

R. Lee transfers CB a voting card and a justice card

ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary :)