On 8/8/26 10:26 PM, Janet Cobb via agora-official wrote:
PROPOSAL 9363 (Season Specification)
AUTHOR: Galle
CLASS: ORDINARY
FOR (6): Despi, Galle, Mischief^, Murphy^, pizza723%, snail%
AGAINST (1): Janet^
PRESENT (2): juan%, juniper
BALLOTS: 9
AI (F/A): 28/6 (AI=2.0)
POPULARITY: 0.556
OUTCOME: ADOPTED
[
Mischief: Conditional resolved: Murphy is the Land Managor: Endorsement of 
Murphy
]

I grant Galle and pizza723 the cards 9, 3, 6, 3.

PROPOSAL 9364 (Sysphyean Effort)
AUTHOR: Galle
CLASS: ORDINARY
FOR (8): Despi, Galle, Mischief^, Murphy^, juan%, msh210, pizza723%, snail%
AGAINST (1): juniper
PRESENT (1): Janet^
BALLOTS: 10
AI (F/A): 36/3 (AI=1.0)
POPULARITY: 0.700
OUTCOME: ADOPTED
[
Murphy: juan is the Absurdor: Endorsement of juan
]

I grant Galle and pizza723 the cards 9, 3, 6, 4.

PROPOSAL 9365 (Unique CFJ IDs v2)
AUTHOR: Galle
CLASS: ORDINARY
FOR (7): Despi, Galle, Mischief^, Murphy^, juan%, pizza723%, snail%
AGAINST (2): Janet^, juniper
PRESENT (0):
BALLOTS: 9
AI (F/A): 33/9 (AI=2.0)
POPULARITY: 0.556
OUTCOME: ADOPTED

I grant Galle and Murphy the cards 9, 3, 6, 5.

PROPOSAL 9366 (Greater Genetic Mutation v2)
AUTHOR: Galle
CLASS: ORDINARY
FOR (8): Despi, Galle, Mischief^, Murphy^, juniper, msh210, pizza723%, snail%
AGAINST (0):
PRESENT (2): Janet^, juan%
BALLOTS: 10
AI (F/A): 34/0 (AI=1.0)
POPULARITY: 0.800
OUTCOME: ADOPTED

I grant Galle and juniper the cards 9, 3, 6, 6.

--
Trigon

Numerator and Popular Polygon

Reply via email to