Given the lack of a recent Numerator report, I'll switch back to Stamps...


I initiate an auction for the following salvage assets:

   1 Automaticat stamp
   1 EarlyRetirement stamp
   7 literallyAmbiguous stamps


Bidding assets are spendies. The form of the auction is a Vickrey–Clarke–Groves auction. The bidding period is 7 days (starting with this announcement), and the redemption period is also 7 days (starting with my eventual announcement of the result).

No players are currently in time out.

Player may make a valid bid by announcement, specifying the asset / set of assets being bid on, and the amount of the bid. During the bidding period, you can also retract a prior bid of yours by announcement.



I make the following bids in the above auction:

20 spendies per EarlyRetirement stamp +
7 spendies per Automaticat stamp +
2 spendies per literallyAmbiguous stamp, but
subject to a maximum total bid of 29 spendies

--
Mischief
Collar, Collector, Executor
Hat: steampunk hat

Reply via email to