Dear all,
it's the first time I write to this interisting mailing list,

My question is: what does it mean if the sill of the variogram is higher (a
little higher, 10%) of the variance of data?
Have I to fit my model as far as the distance at which the model reach the
variance of data, or there is some more complicate to analyze before
modeling?
I have looked for the presence of trend or anisotropies and I have found
just a little trend that influences my variogram only at distance two or
three times higher than the range of model. As a consequence, I have ignored
it.
My choice was to use a nested spherical (near the origin) and linear to data
variance model, ignoring what appens after the variance of data. Is it
correct?

Thanks in advance for your answers
I will resume the answers.
Claudio Cocheo


--
* To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful 
responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and "unsubscribe 
ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND 
Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org

Reply via email to