Hello:
My name is Mario Gonzalez-Posada and I am begining to use
geostatistical tools in soil salinity mapping.
I would like to know how to use block kriging to interpolate data
when I have a squared grid of sampled points, specially:
-The block that is mentioned in software as GEOPACK or GEOEAS, is related to
observations used for interpolation or the area that is supose to have the
same interpolated value?
-How can I define the number of points to include in each block for
calculations?
-If block kriging calculates an estimate value for a block, why its isolines
maps are generally similar to those obtained from point kriging?
-Theoretically, when BK equals to PK?
-When is it recommended to use BK instead of PK?
Thank you very much for you attention.
Mario Gonzalez-Posada Dacosta
Departamento de Ciencias Basicas
Facultad de Ingenieria
Universidad de Granma
Bayamo, Granma, CUBA.
CP 85100
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
* To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful
responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and "unsubscribe
ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND
Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org