Non-ergotic covariance formula:
Isaaks and Srivastava p. 59, formula 4.2.

Floating point error, response from [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Try closing all programs running on the background of your system.
(a single ctrl-alt-del should get you in the right window).
Hope that's helpful,
Sebastiaan 




Hi,
In what page of Isaaks Srivastava is non-erg explained?
I look in the index and was not there.
Does variowin have floating point errors?
I f so how do you realize that are there and how do you deal with them?
I would appreciate your inputs.
Thank you,
Horacio 



--
* To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful 
responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and "unsubscribe 
ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND 
Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org

Reply via email to