Thanks for the helpful responses.

I opted to use this estimator for model parameters because after detrending
my data, the residuals gave almost an identical semivariogram to that of the
sample data.  So I concluded that universal kriging was probably not the
best way to go.

I checked out Ed Isaaks page about the correlogram and Issaks and Srivastava
for the non-erg cov. formula.  I would prob. use a correlogram except that
I'm dealing with that pesky Variowin floating point error.

Thanks!

-Sara








--
* To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful 
responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and "unsubscribe 
ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND 
Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org

Reply via email to