Hi there!

I am grateful to those who have responded to the survey. I appreciate the interest, 
effort and 

patience of all the respondents. I also thank the respondents for their warm wishes 
and appreciation.

I have recieved good number of responses than expected and keeping in view of this 
success, I like 

to extend the survey till February 15 2002.It is a warm request to all those who 
haven't yet 

participated in the survey to kindly participate in it.

You can view the results of this survey as on january 9th 2001 at  

http://www.ccse.kfupm.edu.sa/~atiul/survey.htm 

Please respond to the survey if you haven't done it before at the same URL.

Thanking You.

With Regards
Atiul A. sowdagar



--
* To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful 
responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and "unsubscribe 
ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND 
Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org

Reply via email to