Hello,

I am trying to create a contiguity matrix using Matlab - I have x,y coords,
and would like to create a (sparse) weights matrix of 0,1 for immediate
neighbors.

I've been trying to use the Spatial Econometrics Toolbox for Matlab, which I
guess is Pace and Kelley function - xy2cont, but for some reason it is not
working - it deletes one observation, so I end up with a non-square matrix.
Another person I know has had the EXACT same problem.

Has anyone used this toolbox?  Is it buggy?  The only inputs are two
matrices xcoord and ycoord, and it doesn't even work for a small sample I
created.

Is there anything else out there, that anyone knows of?  (e.g., Matlab
routines for creating sparse weights matrices?)

Any advice would be appreciated.
Best,
Darla Munroe

--
* To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful 
responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and "unsubscribe 
ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND 
Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org

Reply via email to