Hi All,

We started a support Eye-D campaign few weeks back to get support for
project Eye-D and need your support to make our stand stronger before the
Government, Foundations, NGO’s and Corporates. We have set a target to
empower 100000 visually impaired globally by the end of 2017 and need funds
to do the same. The open petition in support Eye-D campaign is directed
towards Government, Corporates and NGO’s to support Eye-D to pace up the
app development, manufacture Eye-D keypad and help more social initiatives
like Eye-D.

You can sign the petition by visiting www.support-eye-d.com or from the
free Eye-D App
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gingermind.eyed>. Now you
can also record a video testimonial for Eye-D right from the Eye-D app and
upload it to our server, we will share the testimonial on support Eye-D
website and our social media handles.

Please sign the #Support Eye-D petition to help Eye-D empower millions of
visually impaired globally. Write to me at shas...@eye-d.in or call /
WhatsApp at +91-8095722300 if you have any queries about the campaign.

Best,

Shaswat