On the context, one of the other apps that is available for iPhones
and has proven extremely useful is "Be my eyes".
It allows you to take help from live person at any point through video
camera. So many day-to-day issues can be solved from this app as well.
I recently took help while choosing dress for myself when I was
confused about colors of the shirt (which shirt is of which color).
There are endless possibilities and  you can use that 24-7.

Hope that comes to some use as well.
Regards,
Prateek agarwal.