From: Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of
Prashant Ranjan Verma via Ai
Sent: 16 July 2017 09:29
To: 'Share, empower &Enrich'
Cc: Prashant Ranjan Verma
Subject: [Ai] Seeing AI, a must app for iPhone

Dear all,
If you have an iPhone then you must install this free app from Microsoft. It is
an amazing development  and the future seems very promising.
In particular the Short Text channel inside the  app is amazing. Just keep
moving your camera over objects and hear the text. For example, move it over
your debit cards, food packets, bills etc and you will be amazed to see how
much it reads quickly and with good  accuracy.
Demo videos and tutorials: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/seeing-ai/
and the link to app store is:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/seeing-ai-talking-camera-for-the-blind/id999
062298?mt=8
Here is an article on AppleVis:
https://www.applevis.com/apps/ios/utilities/seeing-ai-talking-camera-blind

Hope it is made available for Android soon. I am trying to get hold of a head
mounted camera for it or may be a head or chest harness  for the iphone to take
full advantage.

Prashant