This issue is quite a sensitive one and we already have express our deep sympathey with the victim. I think, this is not a right forum to discuss over the matter. These people are only wasting the valuable time of the members. I request moderator, kindly intervene in the matter and ask all the members not to make further comment over the matter. These sensitive issues should not be posted in the group because everyone of us are behaving like a lawyer without knowing the fects and actual situation of the case.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Avichal Bhatnagar via Ai" <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
To: "Share, empower &Enrich" <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
Cc: "Avichal Bhatnagar" <coolavic...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 1:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Ai] Abhishek Behl reported in Hindustan Times yesterday: Gurgaon: Blind banker gets 10-year jail for raping blind woman

After reading all the discussion on the subject so far, I have a
question arising in my mind. If the man really wanted to help the
widow and wanted her to be his life partner, then why did he not marry
her first and perform the sexual communion later?
He took her to the guesthouse and had sex with her, on the pretext of
making her meet a lawyer.
This itself shows that the man's main motive was to satisfy his lust from her.