From: Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of
Nirmal Verma via Ai
Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 3:51 PM
To: Share, empower &Enrich
Cc: Nirmal Verma
Subject: [Ai] Fwd: Indic trust library membership

Dear All

Indic trust library membership is open to all now. The current focus of the
library is on civil service examination preparation. Materials for civils will
be available from our library. Static and dynamic material will be available to
the members inbox on a regular basis. Books will also be available on bookshare
and sugamya but members get it delivered directly to their inbox. A continuous
assessment of needs will be done from our library and materials will always be
updated.

please find the library membership form link  and account details of indic
trust. Members will get all the materials for civil service examination in
completely accessible format.

I am pasting the schedule of the books preparation also. This is just an
indicative list but based on feedback and request we will update it and will do
the production as per your need.

AUGUST:

magazine 5

indian polity by LAXMIKANTH  1

indian constitution by SUBHASH KASHYAP 1

indian constitution by P M BAXI 1

Polity from NCERT CLASS 6 TO 12 POLITY 7

MAGAZINE 5

TOTAL 15 BOOKS

SEPTEMBER:

INDIAN ECONOMY BY RAMESH SINGH

INDIAN ECONOMY BY SANJEEV VERMA

INDIAN ECONOMY BY SRIRAM IAS

NCERT 9TH TO 12TH  5

MAGAZINE 5

TOTAL 13 BOOKS

OCTOBER :

SCIENCE AND TECH BY LUCENT

SCIENCE AND TECH BY SPECTRUM

NCERT 6TH TO 12TH 6 BOOKS

ENVIRONMENT AND ECOLOGY BY SHANKAR IAS AND ARCHANA SHRMA 2 BOOKS

MAGAZINE 5

TOTAL 15 BOOKS

NOVEMBER:

ANCIENT HISTORY R S SHARMA

MEDIEVAL HISTORY BY RAJEEV AHEER

HISTORY OF MODERN INDIA BIPIN CHANDRA

INDIA STRUGGLE OF FREEDOM BY BIPIN CHANDRA

TAMIL NADU BOARD HISTORY 11 AND 12

NCERT 6TH TO 12TH

WORLD HISTORY BY NCERT

MAGAZINE 5

19 BOOKS

DECEMBER :

G C LEONG physical geography

MAJID HUSSAIN geography

GEOG BY KHULLAR

Geography NCERT 6TH TO 12TH

ART AND CULTURE by NITIN SINGHANIA

CULTURE NIOS AND NCERT

MAGAZINE 5

total books 18

 Library Membership fee is just 1200 rupees per annum. For any query call us on
7007869291

Bank Details of INDIC TRUST

Bank: ICICI bank

Account Number: 695905600391

    IFSC code: ICIC0006959

Branch: Vikasnagar,  Lucknow

Library membership form link is given below.

https://goo.gl/forms /SnuzADAAsfsGWEt12

Regards

Nirmal Verma