I think antecedents of volunteers also must be checked.
However, not checking antecedents is different from deliberately allowing bad
people to come in and volunteer.
Whatever, management should learn lessons for future.

From: Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of r k
sarin via Ai
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2017 2:13 PM
To: Share, empower &Enrich
Cc: r k sarin
Subject: [DKIM Failure] Re: [Ai] Restrict discussion on the NAB Delhi incident

I do not know whether mail will be covered or not, but still writing with few
questions. Is NAB Delhi not a voluntary organisation running a school for the
blind students and is it not the fact that it is not an individual business?
Why personal then and why indirect threat of police under the term 'perhaps'.
Nab did well by lodging an FIR against person but are we not interested to go
beyond in the interest of organisation who such incident took place in the
hostel and we cannot save our skin by saying that it is a sudden incidence.
Nothing happens suddenly. Nothing hhappens suddenly in this world and with a
person who is cclaimed to be physiccally and mentally unfit. Voluntary work
never means to permit the worstt of the society to the blind persons and that
is why I used to talk about the pathetic condition of the blind in terms of the
outlook towards them by the society at large and the administrators of the
majority of the voluntary organisations. Are we not interested in bettter image
of this prestigious institution and do we not need to peep into facts in a
genuine manner to see the better future of this institutions. If today, we make
use of the useless tactics by avoiding discussion or making inquiry about these
things, I strongly feel that we are the enemy of this institution and it will
wither away with its misdeeds. to