thanks for your strong commitment. But the absolute statement reveals over confidence which is always dangerous. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dipendra Manocha via Ai" <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
To: "'Share, empower &Enrich'" <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
Cc: "Dipendra Manocha" <dipendra.li...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2017 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Ai] [DKIM Failure] Re: Restrict discussion on the NAB Delhi incident

Dear all

NAB Delhi appreciates concerns related to safety of students studying in
institutions. Be rest assured that we are more concerned about safety of our
students than anyone else in this world. Do notice this fact that the
incident was not reported by any student but was caught by the vigilant
staff of the institution itself. This has happened due to various measures
put in place by NAB Delhi for this purpose. Strong evidence against this
crime too is a result of several measures taken by the institution in past
many years. Many advised us that we should hush this matter and not file FIR
against the person. However. Taking bold step of going to the police and
reporting about this and not trying to hide such incident is testimony about
our commitment to fight against this menace.

Right now law is taking its due course. All investigations, introspections
after a shocking incident like this and deriving learnings from this are all
happening.

Over all, we have seen solidarity from all sides and assistance is offered
to us so that we are not left alone in taking this fight to its conclusion.

I feel and so do many of the supporters that this is time to stand in
solidarity and make sure it should be the criminals who should feel scared
and not the ones who take the courageous step of bringing such matters to
light.

Be rest assured that as per its standing of past 40 years, Nab Delhi  will
uphold its values and continue to bring about revolutionary changes for the
betterment of persons with blindness. We are determined to emerge stronger
from this adversity too.

Do not forget that often child abuse happens by most trusted members of
family or friends and this is what has happened to us too. This kind of
betrayal has shocked us and pained us to no end. I sincerely hope that we
will get support from the community to fight against child abusers and not
start getting victimized by the community itself.

Our responses to these discussions will be slow to come by as we are busy in investigations, providing adequate support and counseling of students after
coming into light of such incident,  following up with the police case and
dealing with mainstream media in addition to the regular work of the
institution.

Thanks
Dipendra