Hi Payal,,
This may seem a little simple but when fire fox updated automatically to version 55, I too, experienced problems in downloading stuff. I removed the offending version and installed version 38. The problem disappeared.
Nic

----- Original Message ----- From: "Payal Kapoor via Ai" <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
To: "Share, empower &Enrich" <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
Cc: "Payal Kapoor" <paya...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2017 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Ai] strange message from Outlook 2016 when opening links in mails

I use Firefox as my default browser but have never done a restore
settings. could I request you to help me with how ii can do this?
thanks

On 10/4/17, shankar shan via Ai <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
alright,  if your using your default browser as a firefox or, internet
explorer, please try to restore it's settings and try accessing hiper
links from the outlook.