roll back to lower virsions like 38, 21 etc. higher versions of firefox don't allow to modify its most of the default settings. you can direct download older versions of firefox.

-----Original Message----- From: P L VERMA via Ai
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2017 4:58 AM
To: Share, empower &Enrich
Cc: P L VERMA
Subject: Re: [Ai] strange message from Outlook 2016 when opening links in mails

Hi Payal and Shankar,

after 3 days of version 47, fire fox did a high jack and automatically
upgraded to version 56 and i am back with the problems.
could someone help in guiding me as to how to stop this automatic update
business?
I am using windows 7.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Payal Kapoor via Ai" <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>