Hai. I am Sana here. I am appearing in November 2017 UGC NET exam.
Today I have got my admit card, but they havn't properly mentioned
guidelines for scribe. They have only mentioned that scribe should not
have done graduation in the same subject of candidate. They havn't
mentioned what documents of scribe are required and when to submit the
documents. Someone who have given NET earlier must have an idea about
this. I hope you will resolve my query. I will take my own scribe.
Waiting for your reply.
     Regards
   Sana Samad
Email Id: sanasamad...@gmail.com
Celebrating International sight day Oct. 12 and World White Cane day Oct 15