If you plan to take your own scribe for the exam, then you need to inform
your center at least one or two days prior to exam. If you want your center
to arrange the scribe, inform them at least one week in advance.

Carry a valid photo identity proof of your scribe. Some centers also ask
for current education status of the scribe. If possible, carry a proof of
that regard.

Regards,
Sanchit Katiyar

E-Mail: