After digging into akka.persistence.Eventsourced: *the implementation
allows only one recovery, when the actor is started and before any commands
are processed.* There does not seem to be a way to return to an "awaiting
recovery" state without fiddling with the private behaviour of a
PersistentActor.

Perhaps this feature should be documented?

Sylvain