On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 10:43:55 AM UTC-7, Giovanni Alberto
Caporaletti wrote:

> Hi Magnus.
> a question concerning your pull model: if the updates are idempotent, why
> would I need a parent aggregate? Can't the views directly populate the read
> store?

This is a great question, and I would like clarification on this as well,
because I don't understand how part 1 and 2 hang together after all. It
seems like part 2 of this pull model, with the Parent aggregate
PersistentActor, is actually meant to *impose* an order across the
children. Magnus, is this the case?

Amiri