Hi.

We're using Akka 2.3.13 (Java Interface).

We have our own AllocationStrategy implementation and the idea is move
several shards from one node to other.  We have a 2 nodes in the cluster
and 1000 shards in total. When we start 7000 actors we have approximately
3500 actors on each node inside 500 shards on each node (aprox). Everything
normal and behaving like the user manual.

At some point in time we return in the rebalance() method around 300 shards
to rebalance. What I'm observing is that some actors not belonging to a
shard in the rebalancing set are being stopped, what is quite strange.

I can't find any public issue related to this. There is some known
relocation bug?

Many thanks in advance.

/Eduardo