Hi Matthieu,
Akka HTTP's low level is what it is – low level :-)
No, we don't provide any routing capabilities like this in the low level api.

Why don't you want to use the high level routing DSL? It has nice support for
those things built in.

If it's not an option, you can parse the Uri and extract it manually or...
What you seem to be after looks more like what Play does, so give Play a look
perhaps.

Konrad 'ktoso’ Malawski
Akka @ Typesafe