Hello,

I am just starting to dive into akka-cluster and have a question regarding
the seed nodes:

My test project consists of 4 projects so far:

* PROTOCOL contains messaging case classes
* API contains cluster node, that also exposes a rest api (akka-cluster +
akka-http)
* AUTH contains cluster node for auth stuff (akka-cluster)
* USERS contains cluster node to manage user data (akka-cluster)

At the moment I just set one API and one AUTH instance as seed nodes (could
also have been some other nodes). Is it good practice to have another
special project (called SEED), that does not do anything in particular,
except for joining the cluster, to act as seed node?

>From my first thoughts, this might be a good idea, since this nodes would
have to be restarted less often then other nodes (that have business
logic). Basically only when updating infrastructure like host machine or
akka.

Am I getting something wrong here?

Greetings
Christian