I'm early in learning Akka. The hello-akka-java8 tutorial has greeter.tell
from no actor, followed by inbox.send:

final ActorRef greeter = system.actorOf(Props.create(Greeter.class),
"greeter");
final Inbox inbox = Inbox.create(system);
greeter.tell(new WhoToGreet("akka"), ActorRef.noSender());
inbox.send(greeter, new Greet());
Greeting greeting1 = (Greeting) inbox.receive(Duration.create(5,
TimeUnit.SECONDS));

Can I expect that the greeter actor is going to process new
WhoToGreet("akka"), before new Greet()?

If so, why?

I read in Akka documentation:

"*...for a given pair of actors, messages sent directly from the first to
the second will not be received out-of-order.* The word *directly* emphasizes
that this guarantee only applies when sending with the telloperator to the
final destination, not when employing mediators or other message
dissemination features (unless stated otherwise)."

I think the tutorial is not sending messages from one actor.