Hello,

Since Docker Swarm takes the burden of maintaining dedicated service
discovery registry off our shoulders,
we're interested in a some sort of solution for AKKA cluster that let us
avoid adopting yet another software component consul / etcd).
At least we'd like smth to compare with consul/etc based solution.

понеділок, 26 грудня 2016 р. 16:01:37 UTC+2 користувач Rafał Krzewski
написав: