I had issues with credentials w.r. sonatype and removed all references
thereof in build.sbt and plugins.sbt and this temporarily resolved my
issues. I am not interested in publishing artifacts to an external site but
perhaps you are.

On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 10:08:06 AM UTC-5, Philippe Derome wrote:

> Would you consider migrating the project to github since you find it more
> stable now? I am unable to make use of it from bitbucket due to some
> sonatype_credentials file issue, which looks mysterious to me and would
> like to give this a dev try today.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Phil
>

> On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 5:18:59 PM UTC-5, Jeremy Townson wrote:
>>
>> Hi Akka users,
>>
>> This is an update about Swakka, an addon for generating OpenApi/Swagger
>> docs with Akka-Http. I introduced Swakka in August last year. Back then it
>> was new, unstable and I recommended people not to use it.
>>
>> Yesterday, I cut a v0.5 release. Whilst the library does not cover
>> Swagger 100%, it does cover everything in the Swagger’s famous PetstoreV2
>> sample. Therefore it should document many real world APIs.
>>
>> If you are creating Akka-Http endpoints and have a need to document them,
>> I recommend you check out the project at
>> https://bitbucket.org/jtownson/swakka/. I hope it would help your
>> project and I would be really interested to hear your feedback.
>>
>> Beyond toughening up the library for a 1.0 release, I am also starting to
>> consider where to go next with the project. Thoughts in my mind right now
>> are
>> — do something completely different
>> — support for other documentation formats like Api Blueprint or RAML.
>> — having a close look at Akka-Http’s routing DSL, to see if there is a
>> refactor that would yield an AST. Now that Swakka can do doc generation
>> from its OpenApi case class, if it _were_ possible to generate an AST from
>> a Route structure, it might also be possible to map over that to produce an
>> instance of OpenApi. Akka-Http users would then have the choice of either
>> coding an OpenApi instance and getting Swakka to generate Routes, or coding
>> Routes and generating OpenApi. I’m not convinced this is any more than a
>> dream and I do not feel I have either the knowledge or authority to go
>> tinkering with one of the core abstractions in Akka-Http. But if this
>> interests you, you are familiar with the Akka-Http codebase and want to
>> take a punt as a pair, I’m game.
>>
>> All the best,
>> Jeremy
>>
>> On Monday, 21 August 2017 10:54:44 UTC+1, Jeremy Townson wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Akka Users,
>>>
>>> I would like to introduce *Swakka*, a library for adding
>>> Swagger/OpenApi doc generation to akka-http.
>>> https://bitbucket.org/jtownson/swakka.
>>>
>>> Like many people I was frustrated by the lack of swagger support in
>>> akka-http. After reading the proposed solutions to the problem in issue
>>> 201, "Support Rest API doc generation" (
>>> https://github.com/akka/akka-http/issues/201) and trying
>>> swagger-akka-http (